- GenZ is provided to you as a free resource. There is no cost for submitting content.
- Gen Z enables you to submit content that may be shared online. As examples, consider submitting: a blog post or series of blog posts; an image / visual / illustration / poster / photo / photo Gallery; a video; a vlog; an audio recording; a podcast; a meme; an infographic or even a comic strip!
- GenZ does not claim ownership of your content. All content submissions will be attributed to the person making the submission.
- By submitting content via the Contributors’ Form, you grant us a licence to use the content by posting it in the Showcase section, and re-sharing and re-posting on our social media platforms.
- Content submitted to GenZ may be featured in the Showcase section of this site. It is the prerogative of GenZ to decide whether your content is featured in the Showcase section.
- Content submitted to GenZ remains on the website and can be accessed by the public at any time.
- Content submitted on GenZ may be shared with third parties.
- Do not post spam or graphic images as content submissions.
- Content submitted must be informative or creative, that relates to the topic of Gen Z.
- Content submitted on GenZ must be rightfully yours and not stolen from someone else.
- Please only submit content if you considered as GenZ i.e. born between 1995 and the early 2010s.
- You must not impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.